In 1922 in a place north of Cloncurry, stockmen sighted a "big lizard monster" that moved it's tail side to side as it walked.

In 1950 in the Burkestown region ranchers found bipedal reptile tracks.

In 1950 a buffalo shooter named Jack Peckham found 38 cm footprints of a bipedal reptile in Arnhem Land.

In 1957 near the McArthur river in the Northern Territory a herd of 50 cattle began to panic. The ranchers were confused as one of the other ranchers ran screaming into the river for safety. Loud grunts and huffign noises were heard and the sillouette of a large monster was seen fleeing into the scrub. Daylight revealed many mutilated cattle, some of which wer half eaten.

In 1960 three toed tracks are found near Alice Springs and Mount Isa.

In 1961 near Lagoon Creek Johnny Mathhews sees a 25 foot tall bipedal reptilia monster.

In 1961 north of Mount Isa, kangaroo hunters spot a bipedal reptile 8 meters tall during a dust storm.

In 1970 near Floraville, Jack and Jane Mulholland spot a "20 foot tall Tyrannosaurus-like monster with mottled skin coloration".

In 1977 in the Normanton district, an Aboriginal couple run into a grey skinned Burrunjor feeding on a bullock.

In 1978 Bryan Clarke gets lost in the scrub land of Urupuji area. The policemen that go searching for him hear loud puffing and grunting noises and the ground "started shaking". The Aboriginals attirubted both to the Burrunjor and woke immediately jumped out of bed and rode their horses out of the area with the Policemen following them. The police later told Bryan Clarke that if he returned to that area he would be on his own because the police would not come looking for him.

In 1979 north of Burketown, Aboriginal fishermen spot three toed footprints.

In 1980 in the Kamuna district, Max Field finds a trackway of 50 footprints. The inner toe of the tracks is longer than the outer toes and measures 37 cm.

In 1980 something big was stealing cattle in the Gulf Coast area of Australia. Charles Waterman, a rancher, described a "fearsome", mottled 20 foot tall beast carrying a cow in it's jaws that bounded out of sight as he hid behind a bush. At this point the ranchers were fed up with the mutilations sot hey assembled a team of 20 men and some dogs and set off into the bush. When they reached a river the dogs began to act strangely and ran off. Nearby there was a set of large reptilian tracks. The horses would go no further so the cattlemen set off back home.

In 1982 in Arnhem Land a human sized bipedal reptile is sighted. It was said to be a blackish brown color.

In 1982 in an interview with Allan Richie, a bushman who roams the far remote northern areas, he stated he found "Aborigines terrified of these animals....There is one region.....beyond which no horse will go willingly, nor will msot Aborigines.""Horrific sounds are heard....and the crashing of foliage in the jungle as the monsters move about."

In 1984 Cryptozoologist Rex Gilroy finds large three toed bipedal reptilian tracks outside of Narooma in the month of June and made plaster casts of at least one of the tracks.

In 1985 near the Roper River Mission, the Askey family spots a pair of 20 foot tal, bipedal reptiles moving together. Greg Askey described the creatures; "The monsters were a grayish brown color and dinosaur like in appearance. We didn't wait around."

In 1993 a creature called the Kooleen was encountered in the Gulf coast scrubland when a gem hunter was approached by a 4 foot tall greenish gray creature that was bipedal, short tailed, and skinny. As it got too close for comfort, the man beat it with a pick axe handle and ran for his car. The animal was said to have a lizard-like head, three toed feet, and front claws. It is believed by soem that the Kooleen is simply the name for juvenile forms of Burrunjors.